Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission should not been previously published, nor is it with another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in it Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references are provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The content in Ziggurat Publishing Conference Series and journals, and IOP Publishing’s Conference Series journals are all published on a gold open access basis.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.